The YDD Annex

Because One Blog Is Never Enough

Monday, September 10, 2007

Delay in YDD Availability; Savage's Cheney Project

Not surprisingly, it's taking my host longer to complete the transition to the new facilities than was anticipated... such things always contain unexpected obstacles. But based on the status site, they are making good progress.

While you wait, you may want to read a post at TPMCafe's Table for One by Charlie Savage called The Cheney Project, which gives some background on the breadth of scope and length of time (three decades!) over which Cheney's pursuit of, let's face it, a totalitarian American government has been in the works. I'll write on the subject later today (Tuesday) once the YDD site is reactivated.

----------

Well, this isn't fun. It's Tuesday morning, 7:40am CT, and the YDD just became visible, but I can't post to it yet. I'll try again in an hour or so. Apologies to all 2 of you who looked for me; thanks for the thought.

4 Comments:

  • At 9/11/2007 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your site is further along than mine.

     
  • At 9/11/2007 7:42 AM, Blogger Steve Bates said…

    Sorry to hear that, Bryan. Yours comes and goes, at least from here... now I see it, now I don't.

    I'm on the laptop now, with an old-fashioned FTP, and I still can't post.

     
  • At 9/11/2007 7:44 AM, Blogger Steve Bates said…

    BTW, HaloScan from the YDD seems to work. If you can see the YDD, you can make comments there. Though I'm glad to know this alternative works as well.

    Good luck to us both...

     
  • At 9/11/2007 8:07 AM, Blogger Steve Bates said…

    Bryan, I can now both see and comment on Why Now? (About 9:07am CT.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home