The YDD Annex

Because One Blog Is Never Enough

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

YDD problems

The YDD site (click this post's title) is flaky tonight, apparently due to a problem with my web host. Sometimes the blog is visible; sometimes not. I'll probably move back to it as soon as I'm able, but at the moment, this is my only accessible YDD-related blog that actually works tonight. I'll write more when I know it...

UPDATE: the YDD seems to be working again.

UPDATE: My web host has scheduled maintenance this Friday Nov. 20 from 11:00am to 5:00pm CST. If anything urgent occurs to me, I'll post it here during those hours.

2 Comments:

  • At 11/15/2011 10:04 PM, Blogger BBC said…

    BBC, do you really think that what you can do as an adult is somehow not dependent on what you are born into? Really?

    I grew up in poverty, actually, it didn't bother me a bit because we had each other.

    And I outgrew it, until I went back to it because it's so cheap to live that way without all the stress you are dealing with.

     
  • At 11/15/2011 10:23 PM, Blogger BBC said…

    Steve, no, you are wrong, but have fun destroying the planet.

    You know, because you have bettered yourself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home